COUNTY ROAD CONDITIONS UPDATE:
El Paso County Department of Public Works (DPW) has had 33 trucks working countywide since noon. Snow is starting to stick to roads in the Monument area. Most roads in the county are still bare pavement. DPW will continue to monitor road conditions.
Driver Safety Tips:
• Due to the diversity of terrain in El Paso County, weather impacts may vary widely in even localized areas. Drivers should always be aware of and prepared to encounter any winter conditions at any time!
• This is heavy wet snow, so gravel roads will become muddy, and there may be water across some roads with frozen culverts.
• Give snow plows plenty of space
• Always move over for emergency or stalled vehicles.
• Plan for extra drive time and drive cautiously!
Colorado Eagles7 months ago
Junior Chicks Routine – Trolls World Tour
Lamar8 months ago
20 Virtual Field Trips to Take with Your Kids | Adventures in Familyhood
Trinidad8 months ago
Safeway will be offering senior shopping hours until further notice. Tuesdays an…
Canon City8 months ago
Carol Burnett still is the funniest!! This toilet paper skit