ELECTION ALERTS: If you have not received your mail ballot by June 22, 2020 please contact our office at 719-336-8011 to request a replacement ballot.
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 is Primary Election Day. Please contact our office and we can assist you with any questions or concerns you may h;ave about your voter registration or ballot 719-336-8011, M-F, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Saturday, June 27, 2020, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, Election Day, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
RETURNING YOUR VOTED BALLOT: Voted ballots may be returned to the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office any time through Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Election Day up until 7:00 p.m.
TIPS FOR MAIL BALLOTS:
1. Receive ballot, secrecy sleeve and return envelope in the mail.
2. Use a blue or black pen to vote your ballot. Make sure the ink will not bleed through the paper.
3. Make selection of candidates you wish to vote on by completely filling in the oval provided to the left of your choice.
4. If you do not want to vote the entire ballot simply mark your selections and leave the others blank.
5. Place the ballot inside of the secrecy sleeve in your return envelope that is addressed to Prowers County Clerk and Recorder.
6. Signature your name on the back of your return envelope in the signature affidavit box. Your signature is required in order for your ballot to be counted.
7. You can drop your ballot off in the Ballot Drop Box located in the parking lot on the east side of the county courthouse building which is open 24/7. No postage is required when using the Ballot Drop Box.
8. You can send your ballot to us through the mail to the Prowers County Clerk and Recorder's Office, 301 S. Main St., Ste. 210, Lamar, CO 81052 and don't forget to put adequate postage so that it gets delivered to us.
9. Remember to allow enough time for mail delivery of your voted ballot. All ballots must be returned to the Clerk and Recorder’s office by Election Day, June 30, 2020, 7:00 p.m., in order to be counted, whether hand delivery or mail delivery. Post mark dates do not count as received.
The Election Department can be reached at 719-336-8011 for voter and election questions or e-mail us at: email@example.com
Prowers County Clerk and Recorder
Colorado Eagles5 months ago
Junior Chicks Routine – Trolls World Tour
Lamar7 months ago
20 Virtual Field Trips to Take with Your Kids | Adventures in Familyhood
Trinidad7 months ago
Safeway will be offering senior shopping hours until further notice. Tuesdays an…
Canon City6 months ago
Carol Burnett still is the funniest!! This toilet paper skit