Do you know a family in need due to COVID-19? They may be eligible for TANF Disaster Relief Funds.
These one-time payments are intended to stabilize families that have been impacted by COVID-19, so families are able to maintain self-sufficiency moving forward.
• Must present a real need for services directly relating to COVID-19 (overdue utility bill, rent or mortgage that is due/past-due due to reduced hours or layoff due to COVID-19, etc.)
• Family assistance unit must contain an eligible child, per Colorado Works Program Rules
• Family’s annual income must be below $75,000
• Must reside in El Paso County at time of emergency
• Must prove lawful presence in the United States per Colorado Works Program Rules
• Must not be receiving any other form of TANF
Individuals that meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply for Colorado Works online at http://ow.ly/3skB50AiWfU -an eligibility interview will then be conducted with applicants over the phone. Applicants are assessed for the program through the eligibility process, however, applicants can also self-identify by discussing the program with their technician during this interview. Please share with families and other service providers.
More info: http://ow.ly/OFsU50AiWfT
Colorado Eagles2 months ago
Junior Chicks Routine – Trolls World Tour
Trinidad4 months ago
Safeway will be offering senior shopping hours until further notice. Tuesdays an…
Canon City4 months ago
Carol Burnett still is the funniest!! This toilet paper skit
Lamar4 months ago
20 Virtual Field Trips to Take with Your Kids | Adventures in Familyhood