…RED FLAG WARNING IN EFFECT FROM NOON TO 9 PM MDT SUNDAY FOR
GUSTY WINDS AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY
The National Weather Service in Pocatello has issued a Red Flag Warning for gusty winds and low relative humidity, which is in effect from noon to 9 PM MDT Sunday.
* WINDS…West 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY…As low as 12 percent.
* IMPACTS…Winds will reach critical values Sunday morning before the start of the Red Flag Warning, however The combination of
strong winds and critically low relative humidity values will contribute to rapid fire spread of new and existing fires.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are either occurring now, or will shortly based on these criteria
for Southeastern Idaho:
– Relative humidity at or below 15 percent and wind gusts of at least 25 mph in the mountains, or 30 mph in the Snake Plain.
– Thunderstorm coverage of 25 percent, without specific rainfall criteria.
– Other high impact events deemed critical by the National Weather Service and area fire management agencies.
Colorado Eagles5 months ago
Junior Chicks Routine – Trolls World Tour
Lamar6 months ago
20 Virtual Field Trips to Take with Your Kids | Adventures in Familyhood
Trinidad6 months ago
Safeway will be offering senior shopping hours until further notice. Tuesdays an…
Canon City6 months ago
Carol Burnett still is the funniest!! This toilet paper skit