Did you know that heating equipment is the leading cause of home fire deaths?
Keep your family safe this winter. If you use a portable heater, make sure:
• It is on a solid, flat surface
• It is plugged directly into a wall outlet. Never use an extension cord.
• It is at least three feet away from anything that can burn
• It has an automatic off switch if it tips over
• It is unplugged when you leave the room or go to bed
Don’t forget to check your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors regularly to ensure they are working. Learn more at https://www.ready.gov/home-fires
Colorado Eagles6 months ago
Junior Chicks Routine – Trolls World Tour
Lamar7 months ago
20 Virtual Field Trips to Take with Your Kids | Adventures in Familyhood
Trinidad7 months ago
Safeway will be offering senior shopping hours until further notice. Tuesdays an…
Canon City7 months ago
Carol Burnett still is the funniest!! This toilet paper skit