Last updated on July 20, 2019
Information We Collect
Personal Information You Provide To Us Or Ask A Third Party To Provide Us:
- We may collect personal information, including your name, cell phone number, email address, and certain demographic data, only when you choose to voluntarily provide to us such information, such as by subscribing to a newsletter, making inquiries regarding our services, requesting breaking news alerts, reporting any problems with our Site, participating in a promotional offer, providing us with feedback on our Site, or otherwise.
- We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent, except as permitted by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. By using our Site, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
- We may offer you various opportunities to engage in public activities and comment on articles on the Site. “Public activities” are any actions you take on the Site that are designed to be visible to other users, including comments, reviews, ratings or any other items that you submit. Any information you disclose in your public activities, along with your name, information and/or any image or photo, becomes public and may be used for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in any and all media. If you choose to engage in public activities, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected and used by other users of these areas. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in the course of your public activities and we have no responsibility to publish, take down, remove or edit any of your public activities or submissions.
Non-Personal Information Collected Using Technology:
- Generally, you can access our homepage at www.nocotoday.com and browse some areas of our Site without disclosing any personally identifiable information. However, we may collect and track information provided to us by your device, including the website you came from, browser type, unique device identifiers, IP address, domain name, geolocation information, time and date of access and other information that does not personally identify you. We may use this information alone or together with your personal information to individually customize the Site’s offerings and presentations. Non-personal information that we collect may be combined with other information about you.
- We may collect non-personal information about you through cookies, pixel tags, web beacons and similar technologies. Cookies are small strings of text sent by the Site to your browser which are then stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but it is possible to change your browser setup to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to you. If your browser is set to reject cookies, you may not be able to use or access all or a portion of our Site or features or may not receive personalization on the Site. In addition, advertisers may not recognize you when you return to their site. The “Help” section of your browser will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies.
How We Use Your Information
- The information, including the personal information, you provide to us may be used for any purpose we deem appropriate and may be given or disclosed to our affiliates, partners, vendors, advertisers, licensees and third parties. You acknowledge that you understand when you disclose personal information (,name, email address, zip code) on or in connection with your use of our services, such information can be monitored, collected and used by us or others and may result in unsolicited messages from other users or third parties.
- We may use demographic and preference information to allow advertising on the Site to be targeted to the users for whom they are most pertinent. This means users may see advertising that is most likely to interest them, and many advertisers send their messages to people who are most likely to be receptive, improving both the viewer’s experience and the effectiveness of the advertising.
When We May Disclose Your Information
- We will neverprovide your information, including your personal information, to third parties, such as service providers, contractors and advertisers.
- We may share in aggregate, statistical from non-personal information regarding the visitors to our Site, traffic patterns and Site usage with our partners, affiliates, investors, advertisers or other third parties.
- We may disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law or may disclose such information in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority, subpoena, court order or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our Site may offer links to other websites, including links embedded in advertisements and links to various news sources that are not under the control of The Parks Group, LLC. Such links to other websites may have information policies and practices different from ours. In addition, certain companies associated with the Site may have their own privacy policies. We do not own or control such companies and websites and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of websites that we do not own or control.
How We Protect Your Information
We use reasonable industry-accepted technology and controls to protect your data from disclosure to unauthorized third parties. Although these measures are typically effective, use of the Internet and related computer systems is inherently vulnerable to unauthorized access or “hacking.” No guarantee can be given that all information you provide to us will not be accessed by unauthorized persons. Thus, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
By using this Site, you consent to our collection and use of personal information you choose to provide to us.
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive email marketing information or newsletters from us, simply follow the unsubscribe options at the bottom of each email.
Users may opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not responsible for requests not received. It is important to note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosures made for non-marketing purposes, nor does it apply to any third party’s use of your information to the extent that we have shared such information with them prior to receiving your opt-out request.